what is faith?
Can faith be bought?
Can you earn Faith?
R you born with it?
Does FAITH COME AND GO?
IS FAITH & TRUST THE SAME?
CAN U havE FAITH IN ONE THING AND NOT THE OTHER?
CAN YOU GIVE SOMEONE FAITH?

Only people mentioned by @DDK in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Faith is when you know something to be true. Whether it is from accumulations of experience, intuition, spiritual growth, love, insight, and more.. I believe it is a combination of all these.. When you know, you know... Trust is another subject all together. It must be earned. Trust definitely comes from experience.. Faith stays, once you have it.. There will always be a core inside.. Yes you can have faith in one thing and not another. No, you can not give someone faith. You can help them find inside themselves, but not give it to them. You can not buy faith. I do believe we are born with faith.

Faith comes from the
same inner core as the
human spirit and our soul.
It never leaves, no matter
how emotionally exhausted
our spirit may be…
Faith is what restores the spirit and soul.
This is a
God Given Capability
to
endure humanity.

GIVETH TO ALL MEN liberally and upbraideth not. HIS joy to give US His gifts, the weapons of our warfare are not carnal. WELL SOMETIMES>

Can you ask for more, yes. WILL He honor that, yes.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Bump***

I believe that faith can be something that we take for granted. Faith can be shown anytime that you get behind the wheel of any vehicle. We display or show faith just by getting behind the wheel having faith the vehicle coming towards us wont hit us. Faith is unseen, felt, we allow ourselves to he guided. Just my humble opinion. Hugs

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Just my take on this:
the difference between faith and belief...
-Belief is someone relaying what they think or feel to be real and we take it on as our own thinking
-Faith is something we think is real through our own experiences.
***In my opinion, we are born with the ability for faith (potential) that grows as our spirit learns through experiences.
Trust and faith are not the same, to me. Faith is a knowing without having proof, where are trust is based off proof be it good or bad.
Faith does not come and go, but is based on our level of working on our spiritual connection... the more we work at spiritual practices, the greater the feeling of faith.
You cannot give someone else faith, it goes back to my examples of belief verses faith. We have to have the experience that transcends our initial state of being.
Sorry so long winded, but these are the conversations we should be having.
Love you, brother.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

THANKQ SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE. Im working on something and i want as many responses as i can get.

❤️this part in particular “Faith is a knowing without having proof, where are trust is based off proof be it good or bad. Faith does not come and go, but is based on our level of working on our spiritual connection...”

no idea what is going on (beliefs)

-One can believe B1dan is dead, the earth is flat and so on, but those beliefs can change as more truth becomes available. These things don’t really matter.

exactly what is going on. (faith)

-In the end, God wins. A deeply personal connection though external experiences, connections and intuition.

*Put trust in God, not man. Finding the spirit (of God) inside yourself is key.

(2) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Trust is earned by sight and is in this world. Faith is felt. it is a knowing, an understanding beyond sight and imagination. It is without judgement and expectation. It is love.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response The Real Me to her Publication
(1) Show this thread