#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Not good

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has been shot in the city of Nara, reports Japan's NHK. Nara is the capital of Japan's Nara Prefecture, in South-central Honshu. His condition was unclear at the moment. Abe is a Japanese politician who served as Prime Minister of Japan and President of the Liberal Democratic Party from 2006 to 2007 and again from 2012 to 2020. This is a developing news story. More details are awaited

https://www.news9live.com/world/asia/breaking-japans-former-pm-shinzo-abe-shot-at-in-nara-city-181289?infinitescroll=1

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Shot heard around the world?
Was VERY popular leader there.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

World going to hear that shot.

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

安倍元首相の支持率は非常に低い。私が目を覚ました大きな理由は、彼のばかげた隠蔽政治でした。日本は常に選挙の不正だったと思います。彼はカルト宗教団体の一員です。日本政府は色々な事が隠せなくなってきています。ようやく日本に焦点が当てられるのでワクワクしています。偽りの人々でいっぱいの日本政府を、一日も早く破壊してほしい。人形劇。 

Was waiting for you to chime in@AngelFeather

"Former Prime Minister Abe's approval rating is very low. The big reason I woke up was his ridiculous cover-up politics. I think Japan has always been an election fraud. He is a member of a cult religious group. The Japanese government is becoming unable to hide various things. I'm excited to finally focus on Japan. I want the Japanese government, which is full of false people, to be destroyed as soon as possible. puppet show."

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Q🪖✨Military Execution?!
PAIN💀
🙏✨

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Everyones favourite Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern 🤮 visited Japan just before her recent visit to the USA. I wonder what skullduggery was occuring?

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

people all over the world want the same thing, the demise of their corrupt governments and the end of the evil thats destroyed any fair chance of humans, trying to live the life that we were created to live.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

A moment that I never forgot was the very, very long handshake and Abe’s look afterwards.

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

I thought he was sentenced with Akihito
Japanese people are easy to be swept away, so they may collect votes for sympathy
The election is approaching three days later, but even if it is imposed that it is the duty of the people, I will not vote and abandon it
However, I will continue to pray to God
Thank you, Vice President

Q811
8日11時ごろ

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

Q937

The world is helping.

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

Shot heard around the world. Shinzo Abe was a member of the cult

(2) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

That body that was shot in public is not his … tribunals happened behind the veil
This is for Japanese people to “ Have the conversations “
Research the DETAILS of that “ time “ he served
Connecting the dots

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

My research has brought me to the conclusion that Japan got taken over by the DS after WW2 VK

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Japan emperor expelled the Jesuits
Decree No catholics allowed to enter
This did not go down well with the papacy.
Divide and conquer
Then bow down at the knee.

(1) Show this thread

Thanks for Translation.
I have read from Fulford that Abe is KMafia.

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts