We just splattered it!

It was the186th day of the year.
In gematria, the language of numbers.

@vincentkennedy
@jfkjrfan
@doqholliday

As if you did not already know.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Jordan Sather. All I will say is when he magically appeared in 2017 - 1st time I watched him,#IKnew. Everyone has a "tell" his was easy to spot if you knew how to play poker.

Let's just say - all of the#IHaveNeverSeenYouBefore "truthers" but now you are everywhere, know everything and#LetsGrowMyChannel together people, I would not, nor did I watch, after the 1st/2nd time of viewing. After doing this for 20 years, using#AlternativeNews sources throughout till now, you know the real deal & the wrong deal. Personally, for me, he most definitely on#notforme list.

To be honest, completely, the first time I saw David Hogg, well, I had a JS vibe.#energy was not on the level I know#TheRealDealTruthers are on. I call it#ThePing.

He Ponged. This is what is going on with him, right now, it's been there the whole time but like Telegram, too many Telegrams being sent & delivered, huge reason Titanic didn't receive "rescue" message from the Californian & sank. Get out of the bo

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

these kind of numbers the Best♥️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Angel - where are you finding the newest videos of Juan?

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Rumble. Just type in Video Search Juan O Savin - they'll pop up.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

Nana, please please pretty please,
provide a LINK to this info
especially if it's on 107daily?

I can't find his blog there.
Well I can't find anything there!! 😹

Ty 🙏😽💞

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

The link for this one is my cell phone hun. I had to wait to het permisson to share to post the rest.

(1) Show this thread

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Nana, do uou know where this video is? TIA!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Not a video text message.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙌❤️

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

dilemma.!! if I follow you I will break the code... oh the decisions we make...

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

loving these numbers, knocking down all their fookin evil♥️loving this family too

Refreshers are always helpful. Numbers aren’t my strong suit, so I am grateful for the breakdown. Teamwork, this is how we thrive vs. just survive. ❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

And then there's this:

Guidestones down 7/6 7+6=13
Bush's 76th birthday 7+6=13

Volunteer guide dog puppy raiser. Wife, Mama & Mimi.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Auntie M that is what I noticed as well as time of event 4:03:33 = 13

(1) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication

He was one of the GOOD ones.

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

and 333 is 1/3 of 1000… 1000 pieces 🕶
💥🐛

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Interestingly enough XRP is at .333 today

(1) Show this thread

and this too

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I could be wrong but I thought I read yesterday from here that it was the 187th day of year? Trump constantly talked about $1.87/gal of gas when he was president.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

@jfkjrfan_z

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

@sirhuckleberry I noticed the other day that his handle changed with _z not his acct name! I kept trying to tag him but it always stayed white. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

GRANITE DOES NOT JUST DISINTEGRATE LIKE THAT WITH FIREWORKS OR EVEN JUST A STICK OF DYNAMITE WHICH IS NOT GIVING OUT TOO EASILY IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS MORE OF A MILITARY PRECISION STRIKE.
😎👍

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response James Dean to his Publication

💥DEW..?

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response James Dean to his Publication

Someone here pointed out maybe they altered the structure of granite before shooting at it from the parking lot. Like you can do with liquid nitrogen that freezes everything so they become brittle. But maybe a more advanced way of making it brittle. All tthe shards flew tens of feet to the same direction. What an honor to be the team to take that down!

(2) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

XRP, Silver and Gold were ALL trading at 1776 on July 4th.
No coincidences

XRP $0.1776
Silver $17.76
Gold $1776

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Silver was trading in the $19.70 range on July 4th. It has not traded with a $17 handle since May 2020.

https://www.investing.com/commodities/silver-streaming-chart

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Music to ky ears
keep talking 😊

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

10:52>17
77222>146>11

Into A Thousand Pieces

We R T A King R Country Back

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

This picture makes me sooo happy everytime I see it!☺️💗
https://youtu.be/qpSdbssv25o

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

This picture makes me sooo happy everytime I see it!☺️💗
https://youtu.be/qpSdbssv25o

(16) Show this thread