The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

My cousin not only unfriended me but she BLOCKED ME :)

5 years ago I would have been crying... today I am laughing ~
Buh Bye

The Black Sheeps are the ones that didn't conform like a lamb to a slaughter.
Yet the black sheep is perceived to be the troubled one or the trouble maker, when really they are the rebels with a cause, who won't be manipulated.

We are here to change the world.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

ABSOLUTELY! When You Leave the Group-Think, Hive-Mind of the "SHEEPLE," You Become a "BLACK SHEEPLE,"--A Person Who has Dared to Embrace their Individual Shadow Within Themselves a thus Become a 'Wounded Healer" that Shows Others How to Embrace their Own Shadows and Become Aware of the I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE--The Universal Spirit of Love and Light that Dwells WITHIN Them and the Heart of All Humanity--INCLUDING Those Who Would Reject You Because they Refuse to Look at their Own Unhealed Wounds.

John Anderson - Black Sheep (Live at Farm Aid 1986) - YouTube

John Anderson performs "Black Sheep" live at the Farm Aid concert in Austin, Texas on July 4, 1986. Farm Aid was started by Willie Nelson, Neil Young and Joh...

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it