My cousin not only unfriended me but she BLOCKED ME :)

5 years ago I would have been crying... today I am laughing ~
Buh Bye

The Black Sheeps are the ones that didn't conform like a lamb to a slaughter.
Yet the black sheep is perceived to be the troubled one or the trouble maker, when really they are the rebels with a cause, who won't be manipulated.

We are here to change the world.

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

yup

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

my siblings know I tettered on the verge of blocking them all if they go off on me … they better watch their mouths

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Its so cozy to be amongst fellow black sheep :)

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Has anybody learned about the Alcohol Anonymous Equation ?>This is what happens after drinking for years or getting drunk
Or Drinking the msm Programing, I m O its The same
To Late For Me to change Nor Would i want 2
I ve accepted My Blk Sheep Statist long Ago! It has Served Me Will In the end I Know, Thats the way God Has Made Me , Cant Do Nothing About that.
(I over E) vie c verse (e .over I)
Intelligence over Emotion
Emotion Over Intelligence
js🤔😳

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

WRWY 100%

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I also told another cousin 5 years ago ,
"I am determined to break our family curse"
Here I am breaking CHAINS
#TAKE5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGYjKR69M6U

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

ummm. pretty sure that is me!😁😁😁

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I was blocked by my mom but that is not the first time 😂i shouldnt laugh, but i have cried and that was neither the first time😂As long as our logic is over our emotions they are alright with me

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response memes matter to her Publication

It is plum crazy these times we are a living. God works in mysterious ways and the chaff shall blow in the wind. Sending you BIG LOVE !!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

You did all you could. People are going to do what they want. Glad you sre here us misfits mist stick together!

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

😎💉 that's gonna leave a mark buddy

(3) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Yes and we are also the ones who never "Went along" to fit in. Have always been an outsider. Thank God.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Congratulations. Good Job

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

This has happened to so many of us!
God bless you, sister.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

My daughter too. 😢

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

IDK ABOUT BEING THE BLACK SHEEP MAYBE BUT THE REST IS TRUE SPENT MOST OF MY LIFE BING DIFF AND ITS TRUE U CAN BREAK THE CURSES OF OUR ANCESTORS FATHERS MOTHERS ETC I DID..

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

So many of us out here. Even if they say they are sorry when the truth is revealed-it will never be as it once was-how they can believe the lies on the t.v. & not us that are trying to tell them what is & has been going on. PDJT just pulled back the curtain. I think their hatred for PDJT is because what the media says. It has gone on too long. But life as we knew it will never go back as it was. It is a good thing. The saying goes when you have money you have a lot of friends, if you lose your money your friends forget about you.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Haven't talked to my brother for more than 2 years now.

Had to block his phone #'s. I won't tolerate being cursed out & being called a terr0r1st because I stand with trump.

I REALLY hope he is waking up to what is going on now.

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

So shameful! I understand completely.

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏
I 💖 You ♾
WE are Family
#SoulTribe 🌟

🤍 this!
I have named you all my Vibe Tribe! 😊
I love you guys! 💚

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

8:34> 87>15>🍷6🍷

77222> 146> 💙EL💙EVE💙N💙

10:38 > 💙EL💙EVE💙N💙

🔋91 > WWG☝️WGA

8 117 44
98 44
17 44
♾♾ > 16 > 💫7💫

6 11 11 1 7
7 1111 7
747🛫
🍷9🍷

🌬💨💨💨💨💨💨🍷

(9) Show this thread

We are the black sheep and they are the ones bumping around in the dark.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

5 years ago we were certain we were in the right place. We were just a lot of people learning. 4 and 8 Chan, 8Kun, Learning Gematria, Morse Code, Fibonacci Sequence (In my case), Q-Clock, Time Stamps, which people mattered, follower count, and more. And, we were thinking it could be a quick movie. Now, 4 movies in, we're aware of the plan, enemy, style of war and tactics used, and planned outcomes at victory. Collectively, we've gone from "I think" to "I know".

The person that won't wake up is the one still in the stock market and believing the "TRUTH BOX" hanging on the wall.

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

Hello Rick and now that you laid it out so nicely it is no wonder lately I've been saying "My head is full" :)
Have a fabulous day!

(1) Show this thread

😅🤣😂😍

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

I love that one it makes me laugh every time :)

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

ABSOLUTELY! When You Leave the Group-Think, Hive-Mind of the "SHEEPLE," You Become a "BLACK SHEEPLE,"--A Person Who has Dared to Embrace their Individual Shadow Within Themselves a thus Become a 'Wounded Healer" that Shows Others How to Embrace their Own Shadows and Become Aware of the I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE--The Universal Spirit of Love and Light that Dwells WITHIN Them and the Heart of All Humanity--INCLUDING Those Who Would Reject You Because they Refuse to Look at their Own Unhealed Wounds.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
John Anderson - Black Sheep (Live at Farm Aid 1986) - YouTube

John Anderson performs "Black Sheep" live at the Farm Aid concert in Austin, Texas on July 4, 1986. Farm Aid was started by Willie Nelson, Neil Young and Joh...

(1) Show this thread

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

your cousin is a brainwashed coward sheep...just like my cousins and most of my old friends......sad but true...i feel sorry for them even though they couldnt care less about me

My family has nothing to do with me...if we have issues i would talk to them. But they will not even respond to me. We definitely have many many yrs of pain and so so many issues, we were always taught to be like CHRIST. Seems that didnt stick very well. Now that we're grown and both parents passed...both my sisters and many other family members will not even acknowledge my existence 😒 I am a forgiving person and GOD knows my heart is ready to mend these broken hearts, but what if their hearts are so far gone and cold that it cant be healed. I pray that's not the case. I pray we can all come together and love one another. I am sick of being the black sheep...i want everyone to just LOVE each other. Sorry i went on a rant fren. sending love to you ❤️ 💗 🙌🏻

My family has nothing to do with me...if we have issues i would talk to them. But they will not even respond to me. We definitely have many many yrs of pain and so so many issues, we were always taught to be like CHRIST. Seems that didnt stick very well. Now that we're grown and both parents passed...both my sisters and many other family members will not even acknowledge my existence 😒 I am a forgiving person and GOD knows my heart is ready to mend these broken hearts, but what if their hearts are so far gone and cold that it cant be healed. I pray that's not the case. I pray we can all come together and love one another. I am sick of being the black sheep...i want everyone to just LOVE each other. Sorry i went on a rant fren. sending love to you ❤️ 💗 🙌🏻