OOPS!!!

NOW - Georgia Guidestones are now completely leveled.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation says the remaining structure has been completely demolished "for safety reasons" less than a day after the incident.

@disclosetv

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN. 😁💥

Patriot, homesteader, fighting for Truth

i cant belive it. they have burdened my soul for years and never heard a protest from the people of Georgia. did they ever read it? are we all that stupid and asleep? My president is a Cyrus. We are history in the making.

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

This made my day. Now I want to see the same fate for all the 5G towers.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

🎶🎵🎶🎶 I'm still standing..., unlike the Georgia stones 💃🕺🎶🤔🎵🎶

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Reminds me old VK posts with a little John Deere, a little twin towers, a little CAT vibe mixed in. 4:02:04 am. Awfully close.

***3 pics
https://anonup.com/thread/9346451

Fabulous Pacific NW. Student (for the rest of my life). Stop Complaining and do something... Anything! GAB: @17soaps GAB: @TinaR185

Yessir!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

When you look at it from our (anons) perspective that's actually true in many ways...