Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Definitely some cat vibes today@vincentkennedy

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

😂I knew it was caterpillar, but was on vacation & honestly tired of researching too hard anymore.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

ok - anyone else feeling the idea of "pieces" also has another feeeeel/reality to it? like parts of us that were fractalized (for looshing purposes) - our consciousness - and that is coming back as One again? something is happening to me - has been for some time - and i've felt out of place here since i could hold a memory as a toddler. i had one of the most intense dreams this morning - it involved time travel, me here, me elsewhere and someone from the outside who travelled to me to see me then left. i woke up shaking all over and felt a huge expansive energy in my heart.

What brand destroyed the guidestones?

(1) Show this thread

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

What about Criminal And Terrorist Services?

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

CAT

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Alice Chalmers
S.F or CAT

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

I probably need my eyes checked but I read pieces as Pisces, As in all of the Pisces in our lives are going to start appearing..

(1) Show this thread