I guarantee by breaking those cursed Guidestones, a spell was broken.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

From March 11, 2022

"Again, I am mentioning the Statue of Liberty. One day you shall see it standing, but the next day there will be a collapse and then only rubble on the ground.

The same goes for the Washington Monument and many other monuments and symbols across this nation.

The bull on Wall Street will be in the news, so watch as this is a sign. The Babylonian system will crumble to the ground and will not control the world again.

Lightning will strike a major symbol in this nation, signifying their destruction and demise.

Watch the White House. It too will have a lightning strike signifying I am striking them all down, and Judgment is here to end everything standing in your way."

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/days-of-judgment-destroying-the-works-of-darkness?rq=monuments

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Absolutely!

100%

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣😂👍🏻

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣😂👍🏻

(7) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

https://youtu.be/E9YsYxKkAIM and please don't tell me Weezy was a dude! LOL

Retro TV Moment: J.J. says Dynomite! (Good Times) - YouTube

Remember house phones and not knowing who was calling? J.J. (aka Kid Dynomite!) sure does...#Dynamite #RetroTV #GoodTimes

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

❤️

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

Pink Floyd - The Trial (1980) Live HD - YouTube

Animação - The Wall Movie (Immersion 2012-DVD) Live at Earls Court - August 09, 1980. Áudio & Trechos (Divided We Fall - Remastered)

is thaat why my brain feels like its in full download synopis repair today 🤦‍♀️ oh it hurts kinda but i can feel my pineal gland repair happening as well 😊💛

Aren't each of the stones written in a different language? I would love to know which stone has been destroyed - wondering if there's any correlation to specific current world events ...

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Praying Teacher to her Publication

I heard the Russian and the Chinese ...

(1) Show this thread

absolutely!

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

🔨Tear down their altars and high places one by one. Reminds me of St Patrick. Let the snakes run.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

The WH0LE thing needs t0 g0 B00M!! 💥😉

Great catch!

i wholeheartedly agree!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

agree strongly

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

They literally took out the 5th column!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🙏 Yes! Agree.

(4) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

100%