Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Dark to Light. 33 seconds.

10:32 > 15
22:32 > 45

Go on . . . 🙂

When I was subbing a high school class the students informed me that a “plug” was a person you go to for drugs. AKA your hook up to drugs!

Q 1032
Think Navy Ship crashes.
Bigger than you know.
We ARE active.
Q

Music is Red Dress
RD
184 < > 481

Q 481
Need to grab all verified [Marker] Posts and put into the same graphic to understand.

>Wind the clock with all markers
look at the [Marker] times and wind (back?) based on their time differences?

https://anonup.com/thread/9431527
My Marker post 2 PM 6/23
This Post 10:32 AM 7/6
12 D 20 H 32 M

325 < > 523

Q 523
CHECKMATE.
Q

🤣🤣🤣

Thats a pretty cool video. Good editing and sound track. Definitely gets her point across.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

This morning, when I plugged in my hair dryer, I thought to myself how strange that felt! Like a really archaic way of having to connect to electricity. I know we shouldn’t have to and it feels so odd when I really think about it.

time to unplug. dont be a pawn in their sick game

Just want the American Dream for my family.

dark to light

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Blackout necessary :)
CERN is using way too much electricity

FJB .......Trump is my President

Can any one read what that picture says on top shelf behind her ? I have seen that pic of the guy in a white suit some where but can’t remember where .

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

John Lennon.
The Beatle's crossing Abbey Road.

Biden falls off bike 6/18 in a crosswalk that looks like the one in this picture.

Paul McCarthy's birthday is 6/18.

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

John Lennon. Abbey Road Album cover.

(3) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

i guess thats one way to say it

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Previous post/Tick Tock played ACDC

"You Shook Me All Night Long"
Track 7 on the "Back in Black" Album

This one:
someone is actually plugging in: a cord to socket
The socket/plug is against a black background

Relationship !

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

It took 2 takes but I got it

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

Its all about power.
Like AC DC, in the dark.
Need to be connected to the power source of all things.
Who is that? ( I'm sure the CERN people would give you a different perspective than my own.)

The creator of the Universe (God, who is love) knows how to plug it all in, and turn it all off, as necessary.

I studied electrical engineering in the 80's because they were fear mongering with the "left behind series". I wanted to know how to protect myself from the "enemy's" schemes (documented in the movie "left behind"). Its all a matter of unplugging things and plugging other things in. Shut the power off, and most of their schemes are done.

When I prayed, the Lord said "Don't worry. I can shut them down!"

Think about how many times we have seen animals interact to save others who are not their kind. It boggles the mind what our creation has been created to do and withstand.

I'm actually excited to see what happens next, even as I realize we are at war with evil. See

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

See "Precipice", it is usually only at the precipice - the cliffs edge, with no way out and no turning back, that God shows up to save His children.

Interesting words on the same page -
"no coincidence" in the dictionary for today, 07-06-2022?
#PRECIPICE
#Recidivism

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

Perhaps you can answer some of my queries.
I am leary of AI .
If we shut down (unplug) all computers will we shut them down?
What happens if it is Tesla ‘free electro- magnetic energy?
Can we still shut off the AI ?

(2) Show this thread

I'm probably a few seconds away from getting what this is about, but I don't have a few seconds....gotta work.

We don't need no stinking plugs!?

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

Here is the crazy part…that girl put all the time and effort into something based off s reply to a tweet? whoever sent that tweet is most likely a pedo and was refering to a butt plug…hence the emoji they used. She is confued because she doesnt get the sexual reference.

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

In response ACIO ANON to his Publication

She is not confused.

She gets the sexual reference.

She knows...

(1) Show this thread

(3)

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Q1032 🔥

De La Soul - Plug Tunin' (Lyrics) - YouTube

Artist/Group: De La SoulAlbum: 3 Feet High and RisingReleased: 1989Label: Tommy Boy--------------------------------------------------"Plug Tunin'" is the deb...

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Electrifying!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

LET THERE BE LIGHT🎇

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This looks like a video my granddaughter would make.
Yep she is very very smart but her mind is wired up quite differently than most 12 yr olds.

Nothing wrong with different, we are not supposed to all be wired the same.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My 7 yr old granddaughter is the same way and she has become very spiritual. All children are born awake, parents and society put them back to sleep.They say that their generations DNA is already activated for the upcoming events. Im 48 and since I've learned about my own awakening 5 yrs ago, I have tried my hardest to keep my grandkids awake. Seens to be workin' so far, I believe they are waking their parents up. lol. They just want to fight and argue with me, so I do it through the kids, lol. No hard negative information, just Love and spiritual stuff.

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

New MTV Series: “The Planet, Unplugged”

Coming soon…….

#wwg1wga

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts