Since Bezos is in the news today here is a quick story.
I have an employee that has been with one of my other companies for about 10 years. When Bezos first started he needed a programmer to keep inventory. My employee a freelancer at that time gave Bezos a price of $50k. Bezos was strapped for cash and offered to give 5% of his company if he didn't charge him the $50k for the program. This employee needed cash himself so he declined.
Ruff!

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

I will NEVER turn my back on President Trump, his allies and The Military. I love you all Patriots. WWG1WGA worldwide!

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

ouch that hurts!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Painful. I've got a story like that .

Can't figure out how come [their] stock was up yesterday accoring to foxbus (varney). Many of us left these platforms 🤨
https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/my-take-varney-tech-giants

Wow!
Good moment, but Bad timing...🤦🏽‍♀️

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

BIG OUCH!

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

We win some, we lose some.

Did you read about a guy with ~$250m - yes, 1/4 billion - worth of bitcoins locked up in some "IronSafe" where he has TWO more tries before the safe will encrypt the contents forever?!

RUFFF!!!

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

F Bezos & his dirty money.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Woouch! and no do-overs!!! Time travel maybe? 😜

Our family had sort of the same offer for another big compsny but needed the cash more. wished we had taken the deal. or do we? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ruff!

Do you have any jobs available for skilled victims of cancel culture.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication

😂👏

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

ouch

The money he would now have in his hands would be blood money .. literally .

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

It would have been blood stained money, so maybe he saved himself.

God loving wife, mom, and Grammy Retired teacher

He does not part with his money easily!

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

You're onto something there, seems like the ludicrously rich are always the ones feigning poverty while they ignore the real poor..
wonder who's going to be in the peor house now?

#Integrity

look at the spiritual aspect of not being associated with a business that has been apart of evil deeds. I look at it as a gain and how the Lord protected that friend from being involved.

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

In response JenniferD John3:16 to her Publication

Truth!

(1) Show this thread

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

Look at that now!

Bummer, but maybe it happened for a reason.

My dad's business partner back in the day turned down an opportunity to get involved in a small coffee start-up at the time - Starbucks :)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

My Dad turned down buying what was then called "swamp land" in Orlando decades ago for dirt cheap.

(1) Show this thread

ruff ruff!! lol

That hurts me even

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Ha!