Our lives have been on hold since November 4th.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

More like March 2020

True. I live in a red state and haven't changed any habbits since March, but I realize there's tons in blue states and Europe, Canada, and Australia that are really feeling the covid bs pain. It ends soon. Hang tight. The pain for me was seeing the votes stolen from Potus after he ran a perfect campaign. I know of course theres a greater purpose in all of it. It'll be worth the pain temporarily for true freedom and justice which is on it's way!

In response Lady Irish to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Red state as well, so no changes, masks or lockdowns. Comfy AF watching the movie play out.

Michigan here. It's the pits. The enture State Congress needs to be primaried. There has been no serious opposition to Whitless' tyranny.

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

Blue state here, March 18th for me... i noticed all the Blue states were closing first 🤔
My business has taken a beating, my relationships have been tested and after Jan 20 some of them have ended. I have faith and trust and wont buy the lies. God is good and god is real! God wins! 🇺🇸🦅✨