Our lives have been on hold since November 4th.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

In my country they've been on hold for 32 generations.

Kicked off twatter | Patriot | Truth-seeker | Married | WWG1WGA | Digital Soldier | Trump Won #GOD Won - Bigly!

To all, that are working behind the scenes and exposing the evil, thank you x

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Thank You.

nothing else describes better my feelings

Sec Def. Chris Miller begged to differ in December at Space Force Anniversary, admitting to "some of the most sophisticated military operations" in our country's history. Miltiary air traffic around that time confirmed such a view! I know some lives have not even been remotely "on hold" since Nov 3rd!

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Ours have been on hold for almost a year!
I cannot imagine the sacrifices made by MANY FOR 20- 50 years! FOREVER GRATEFUL!!💕🇺🇸

Try March.

I feel like I have been on hold since last March when all this covid crap started!

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

yes...

our lives have been on hold for a YEAR!!!!!! ENOUGH!!!

Mine has been on hold since March. Covid indirectly caused the breakup of my 3 year relationship where this year we thought we would get engaged. This community helps me get through the pain. I know God has something in store for all of us.

Absolutely, and my whole family and circle of friends..bugs me steady about when.. I am about to go in hiding. Joking

yes! time for action!

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

There's been tons of action. Don't allow what you don't see to be viewed as non action. The big reveal of what's happening behind the scenes is what we are waiting for. Coming soon. Impeachment trial/tribunal.

(1) Show this thread

Life gas been on hold for almost a year, enough already, this movie really sucks!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Actually more like since March 2020! 🥺

I'd say held hostage by violent criminals, but yes

🇺🇸 Husband, Father, Patriot 🇺🇸 Waiting patiently for the storm

living in NY, I would say next month will be one year since we have been put on hold! 😡

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

also since March 13th

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

amen to that!

Got kicked off FB and Twitter. Now I’m here. Thank you for letting me stay!

longer than that

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

Sooo painful 💔💔🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸

Wife/Mother/24-7 Patriot/Lover of coffee, Shinedown & FFDP/Addict of written words/Chihuahua wrangler/Finder of Missing Things/Truth Seeker

I would suggest that it's been a lot longer than that for some of us. We've gotten good at waiting 😉😉

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

ALOT OF FOLKS HURTING MORE WAYS THAN ONE. FOLKS ARE LOSING HOMES, JOBS, FARMS, ALL DUE TO DEEP STATE BULLSHIT !!! SAD

mab ican start one...didnt have one then!:(

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

About sums it up. I've pretty much just avoided any family or friends since the inauguration because I just don't want to hear their comments about being wrong. I told them Biden would never be president. I'm still not sure he is, but it's hard to have that conversation with things the way the look right now.

More like March 2020

In response Lady Irish to his Publication

True. I live in a red state and haven't changed any habbits since March, but I realize there's tons in blue states and Europe, Canada, and Australia that are really feeling the covid bs pain. It ends soon. Hang tight. The pain for me was seeing the votes stolen from Potus after he ran a perfect campaign. I know of course theres a greater purpose in all of it. It'll be worth the pain temporarily for true freedom and justice which is on it's way!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Lady Irish to his Publication

march 2020 was when special sub terrainian armed troops was deployed to Europe as well🍿😏👀

(2) Show this thread

It feels like that exactly!