Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If Anon Island is real, count me in.

I’m ready!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Count Nana in too.

As difficult as it is for me to get around down here it will be hard to leave this beach we are at this week in Florida.

I love the beach. My daughter said I should get one of those motorized chairs because my back is so bad.

I said hell no get someone to design me some kind of flying hover chair. I want something I can fly around.

Hoping for my miracle with the med beds eventually.

oh mercy Nana...reading this and thinking...count me in on those things too!!! 😁We could then go out and hover all along the beach! or real med bed and ...rejuvenated!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Eaglesoul in this post can reply

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

me too! Ill join. Cant wait toi be young again

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

😘😎

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

😁😘💞

(1) Show this thread