Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

An island outside the "wall"!

this one for you Doq

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

said to somebody is there a package deal where we can chose to stay forever

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I could use a little R & R.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

im coming.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Me too! please 🙏🏻

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

*checks anon up daily for rsvp link

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

me too!!

Bags are packed.. 🙃

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Hell yea, me too!! First round on me! 🍻🥂

If Anon Island Is Real Count Me In
in English Gematria equals: 1776 . ☀️🌴🌊😎✅🌴

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

🌴🌸🌊☀️😎Yes, please be real.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Count me in also! 🙏🏻✨❤️🇺🇸🌈🐸

(2) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Do you think my vintage RV could be airlifted or barged in so I can bring my doggies with me?? Lol. I just need a tiny parking spot.
I would love to spend time with my anon family. ❤️

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

I’m in! ❤️

Me too! Ready in a heart beat 💓

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Yes!

Doq, if you find out, sebd me the Lat & Long. I’ll bring the boat too. 😎

Crab legs or no?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Idk how I'm supposed to live there without my hubs👀 he has never lived anywhere cept right here. I have zero issues pulling up stakes😉

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

John Galt

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I'm ready, please count me in❣️😎

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🤜❤️🤛

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Doq...COUNT ME IN!!! The sooner to get away the better...no freakin stress of anything!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Count Nana in too.

As difficult as it is for me to get around down here it will be hard to leave this beach we are at this week in Florida.

I love the beach. My daughter said I should get one of those motorized chairs because my back is so bad.

I said hell no get someone to design me some kind of flying hover chair. I want something I can fly around.

Hoping for my miracle with the med beds eventually.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

oh mercy Nana...reading this and thinking...count me in on those things too!!! 😁We could then go out and hover all along the beach! or real med bed and ...rejuvenated!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Med Bed first then Island get away!

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻YES❤️

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Amen, brother!

The water and beaches look beautiful, but I have to admit, as a northern girl, a walk through a forest filled with a mixed hardwood/conifer forest, deer ferns, creeks, rocks, moss....is like the most beautiful cathedral in the world to me. Maybe the secret is that God makes many beautiful places for us to enjoy. We just need to remember these gifts of nature.