This war has so many levels of esotericism, so many fronts, and such a complex scope, it’s hard for any one person to comment upon its totality in a meaningful way. For example, I am a classical computer scientist, and often look at things through that lens. The quantum side is a mystery to me, as is nanotech, biotech, and a lot more. Yet we will have to somehow convey it all to future generations, from nursery up.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

this is why each come with their own special gifts to weed through this mess. new nursery rhimes, in order, for the babies.🙂 its hard for me invision the totality of it all. i dont think we can here. especially hard for those of us who’ve no memory of what used to be.

MANY HELPING TRUMP/Q TEAM HAVE 1500 PLUS IQ'S. CHILD'S PLAY. YOU WILL SEE.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I can tell I am a fookwit it comparison to what’s going on. I have lowered my ambitions to being an amusing one.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

Agree; 60 years, or more of a corrupt society, has programmed, most responses, of those in the darkness, which will require intense, and meticulous reprogramming, to bring back the truth.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

The Future is Ours.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

yes, mulit dimensional 5D...very complex

Old George News videos talked about nano technology. Since I trust them it made it real for me.