Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I went searching. I found a clip in Duck Duck Go. it says first wife Neilia and their one year old daughter Naomi both died in a car accident one week before Christmas in 1972. They had been married since 1966. Another article says Naomi nickname "Amy"was 15 months old when she died. Amy Vivian Coney-Barrett was born January 28, 1972. that would have made her 12months old. Could have been a printing error on the 15 months. Looks like a possibility.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Brenda Kehoe to her Publication

visit www.marzlovesfreedom.com. great information.

(1) Show this thread

@ghostezra is this pic/statement true?

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Jennifer Sterner to her Publication

visit www.marzlovesfreedom.

(1) Show this thread

Watching you watching me watching you....

Kina curious is this is true, then why not take the other children who were in the crash? His own grown daughter says he took showers with her when she was young, and Hunter is obviously screwed up, and Bo dies of cancer....so...why were they not also taken with the mother? I guess we will find out but these kids left with Joe would be differnt people nw if they did. In the news report, he is told about the accident, and instaly says 'She's dead, isn't she'. Why would he say that?

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

no. freaking. way!

Nice!!!! 👌

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Kicked OFF Twatter & FarceBook, Patriot living for Christ in light & love on the Caribbean in beautiful Panama 🇵🇦 VRBO host 1516148 🌴💦

Can it be? ✨💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
Our Living God In Heaven! Come Quickly!

omg

RED PILLER SINCE THE 70'S! FULLY AWAKE! #WWG1WGA #THANKQ #MAGA ON GAB ALSO, TAKEN OFF TWITTER AND FB FOR TRUTH!

PROOF ??????????????

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

well that will be kind of hard to do, if he has already been executed in 2019.

Hope this is true!!

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

me too

(1) Show this thread

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

Wow! If this is another that is going to come back to show the world, that would be damn amazing. Crazy but I have learned many CRAZY things over the past 4+years...