I never seen it from this angle...that evil POS is in handcuffs....haha bout the 13 sec mark

Only people mentioned by @DDK in this post can reply

Sowing seeds of light and love

the question remains; who was in the van that made her collapse when she saw him… or maybe her?

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

It’s not a different angle. It’s the original video mirrored. Nothing new.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

wow arent you just full of knowledge

(1) Show this thread

DJT is still President! Constitutional Patriot, Back Blue & Military, Dog Lover, History Nerd. Pray for DJT like your life depends on it.

That is when she was actually arrested.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

omg who sings that song thats basass

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

What was the exact date of this please..

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

September 11, 2016 at approximately 9:30 PM.

She was taken to her daughter's apartment and emerged around noon. Who ever it was that left the apartment, it wasn't the real Hillary Clinton. Facial features were off, in particular the cheekbones.

https://nypost.com/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony/

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

sept 11 2016 i want ro say ill make sure

(2) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

lynching the piece of shit next please...
followed by a bullet to the head.
then electrocution.
then feed the beast to the crocodiles.

SQQN

(1) Show this thread

"They chucked her in the van like a side of beef."
https://youtu.be/I_MXpiMWKtI

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication

I love this song!

In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication

After watching video, I have a question. Did they load hillary twice? They load her on driver's side, then later the van is facing the other way and they load her on passenger side. The agents flip sides also. ?

(3) Show this thread

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Have wondered since seeing the other angle a few years back
which gives you a clue by her movement that she isn't free or
sick as was the narrative--why would they allow that place and
time--on video, then no further info...
Made my day though after arriving back from 5 days in the
Great Northwest where most people are not awake and want to
believe lies

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

stay strong fellow anon! We see what they cant and We say what they wont!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

It was over before it began!!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
(1) Show this thread