i am being attacked hard today for loving Trump and exiting the matrix. the sheep are mad and jealous, please pray for me!!!πŸ˜†πŸ™

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

I've lost about 70% of my fam and frens...they are so brainwashed and I haven't pushed a thing, not one thing..
If they ask, I reply and then they don't like the answer(s) and I'm the nutty one..???
Hang in there Patriot, you have more support than you can imagine and they will ALL see what we have tried to explain to them (and don't be surprised if some still don't even believe it then either)
Love & LightπŸ’žπŸ’«πŸ™

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I cant believe so many still cant see or don't want to, our families are the same, not awake, very cold towards us, but I don't say nothing unless I'm asked. Then they still don't believe it. I tell them prove me wrong.

Wasn't invited to a fam 4th BBQ today, at first I was so hurt bc I really don't push anything and they just assume I can't be fun and stay away from any touchy subjects I suppose (I can and have)... but then I thought well I guess it's me and God today then...works for me!
Let the fireworks begin..LOLπŸ€£πŸ’«

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

πŸ™‚I know right. I'm good with that to.