i am being attacked hard today for loving Trump and exiting the matrix. the sheep are mad and jealous, please pray for me!!!πŸ˜†πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉ

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

I've lost about 70% of my fam and frens...they are so brainwashed and I haven't pushed a thing, not one thing..
If they ask, I reply and then they don't like the answer(s) and I'm the nutty one..???
Hang in there Patriot, you have more support than you can imagine and they will ALL see what we have tried to explain to them (and don't be surprised if some still don't even believe it then either)
Love & LightπŸ’žπŸ’«πŸ™

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I cant believe so many still cant see or don't want to, our families are the same, not awake, very cold towards us, but I don't say nothing unless I'm asked. Then they still don't believe it. I tell them prove me wrong.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

that's my feeling also they still won't believe it.

(6) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

your prayers worked quickly i am laughing and feel better 🀣❀
WWG1WGA!!!!
β™₯️πŸ₯°

😎 nobody said it would be easy, but it damn sure beats the alternative.

(1) Show this thread

Its rough brother , one of my daughters and my girlfriend think I am insane . God speed it will be over soon .

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

β€œOn earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

we all are sitting in this same situation … keep your chin up - vibs high β€” we are here for a reason

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Amen to that!!πŸ™πŸ’«

(1) Show this thread

IT'S ALL GOOD, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, WE ARE ALL DONE WITH THIS. πŸ’₯

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

πŸ™πŸ˜€HOLD THE LINE PATRIOT!

πŸΈπŸ™

We all have some that way. One of my brother's won't speak to me. It hurts like hell, but they will find out.

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

We've all been there, WWG1WGA πŸ™ πŸ™