EVERYONE who endorses (abortion : the murder of babies either BEFORE or AFTER birth) and/or imposes; manipulates; threatens, OR, coerces the citizenry OR pregnant women into complying with the killing of infants should be formally and officially; swiftly and severely REBUKED and PUNISHED with capitol punishment. It is UNACCEPTABLE to contribute to the eradication of the next generation of future Americans who had they been allowed to live would have made beneficial contributions to the betterment of Western Civilization. Just take a moment to consider that an aborted infant would have been a teacher; a scientist; an engineer; a parent; a role model to look up to; a spouse; or a loving son or daughter to old parents, etc.
Our "CURRENT or FUTURE" challenges would have had a problem-solver in 1 or several of the murdered babies had they been allowed to LIVE and reach adulthood !!!
STOP THE KILLING OF OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS OF BENEFACTORS TO WESTERN CIVILIZATION !!!

Only people mentioned by @JET2 in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response JET2 to his Publication

MEN SHOULD HAVE JUST AS MUCH A VOICE AS THE WOMEN. FOR LIFE. ABORTION IS MURDER. HAD ONE 1973 STILL ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS. THIS SHIT NEEDS TO STOP.

In response JET2 to his Publication

FUNNY HOW SOME WOMEN WILL JUST TAKE YOUR CHILDREN AWAY FROM YOU AND MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL AND STILL PAY CHILD SUPPORT AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS.

YET THEY CAN ALSO MURDER YOUR CHILDREN AND STILL GET AWAY WITH IT AND YOU STILL HAVE NO RIGHTS.

U.S. Navy Veteran. Investigative Researcher. Into The Fitness and Health Lifestyle. Lives in The North-East of The U.S.A.

In response James Dean to his Publication

The poison of Feminism.

(1) Show this thread