Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Feels like a good day for a new Q drop.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

On TS, VK said the image he posted looks like Orion’s Belt.

M42 is a Nebula that can be seen just below Orion’s Belt — I believe that VK has called it “Home”. Looking at this photo of it, I think I can almost see Heaven. Thanks, VK, for introducing us to M42 and to the relationship between stars and souls — I find it beautiful, awe inspiring, and comforting, all at the same time.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We truly are manifesting together!
Whether ppl realize it or not!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wondering about what Juan is going to say about the Q drops.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

he did say something about the drops,
something like only if they lead to President Trump,
or tied to him somehow, to take them seriously
since we are in a digital war

this was in one or two of the last vids, eg santilli one?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm -
gematria - drop 922

Makes sense today.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

😳111🫶✨🙏✨
🌹🌹🌹✨

https://anonup.com/thread/9547978

I think that manifesting 92 🪞 29 > 11 is working. 17 is back (Last post was on Jun 29, 2022.)

VK Numbers:

1265 > 14 > 11.3.
1514 > 11.
31208 > 11.
9.2 > 11.

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

GEORGENEWS, [Jul 4, 2022 at 10:54 PM]
THE COMEBACK IS ALWAYS STRONGER THAN THE SETBACK

https://truthsocial.com/users/Kash/statuses/108592276322189732

https://qagg.news/?read=TO21701

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Ron isn’t Q, but he is a fighter. 👊

https://helpwatkinswin.com/donate

H=8
M=13 (17m’s)

8:13 life and death/death and life
17m’s!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

229gematria:🕊I Am Guiding You My Child. We Are In This Together. Trust Your Heart. Think Outside The Box. Entering The Galactic Plane. Gods Karma Hidden In Sound🤍

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

Vinny K smoke for me bubs

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼✅

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . 🧐
in Simple Gematria equals: 229

We Are In This Together . ☀️

Trust Your Heart . ❤️

A Powerful Connection . ✅

Journey Of The Soul . 💫

#VKVibes @VincentKennedy . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

321 Hiya VK . ❤️
#VKVibes#wwg1wga

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

numbers 888 also

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Perhaps the timeless song, The Sounds of Silence, by Simon & Garfunkel intended to lead us INto that people are challenged with expressing themselves emotionally in child abuse and human trafficking. REVEALations to be shown to the public now & sensing this image by VK is the Higher light INcoming to aid. I am in the generation of 'times' of Viet Nam war, JFK assassation, hippies & free love, big brother controlling us ...and perhaps the neon lights are those who have or crave the money, drunk on the power and control it bought them but also their silence into the crimes of child abuse & trafficking. The school shootings 'silenced' in press conferences by authorities in control “people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening” and no one dared disturb the sound of silence,the second amendment written by the prophets & gun violence in the schools, subways and tenement halls. The kids in the classroom whispering in the sounds of silence. https://youtu.be/u9Dg-g7t2l4

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Back to the 'reasons' why something BIG must happen ASAP. This video brought tears to my eyes😭. Heroic Light Warriors in NYC begged parents not to jab their babies and toddlers.💔

We Light Warriors KNOW all child abuse is wrong. We have to keep fighting on because of such gross ignorance. If we give up and stay silent because the scale of ignorance is so great, then we are no better than them.

"Anxiety lives where God-consciousness is absent, so we have to fill ourselves with the spirit of God and use that and rely on him ... and that will give us the fortitude to be the David that slays this Goliath."

https://gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/108583243818284000

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

CREATING/RECREATING YOU LIGHT BODY, OR PERSONAL/UNIVERSAL MER-KA-BA

"Let THIS Mind Be in YOU, that was in Christ Jesus." -Philippians 2:5

It is Possible, through Proper Diet, Exercise, Mindfulness Meditation and Other Spiritual Tools to Create and Experience Your Body as a Living "MAN"("I")FESTATION of the Universal Quantum Source Light that is the Origin, or "Father" of All Creation.
Spiritual Adepts of all Historical Periods and all Religious Traditions have Achieved this State of Being and have Left Instructions on HOW we may also Accomplish this with the Proper Dedication and Self-Discipline.
This was the Body of Light that the Prophet Elijah EXPERIENCED when he "Ascended" in His "CHARIOT OF FIRE." The Word "Chariot", in Hebrew is a Reference to this Universal Quantum Source Light that is WITHIN US and is the Ultimate Source of Our Individual and Collective Being.

Continued in Comments

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Continued from Initial Post Above

This was Also the Body of Light that Jesus Experienced and Displayed in Moment of Transfiguration--the very Same Body of Light that was the Source of His Resurrected Light Body.

(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

17 m's
Let's GO!

🤔Is it possible that CERN will release a big amount energy to do good?
If there is Graphene Oxyde in the jab can it be reduced via energy ( for instance plasma) and do good ?? And trigge something in our bodies ???

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

🌎💗what if the Schumann Resonanz goes off when they fire up CERN..that would be trippy🤨 its um doin this again..
i don't limit my imaginings😁🤷‍♀️

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Yes 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(2) Show this thread

u mean OHMMMMMMMMMMMM

u mean OHMMMMMMMMMMMM

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😁

manifest

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

VK - did you hit your weight of 177.6 yet or did I miss it?

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

VK - did you hit your weight of 177.6 yet or did I miss it?

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Torus energy fields.

🌟 "We are Stardust
We are Golden"

#Joni

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

love love love🐸.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

kat is there a way for us to know where our true home is, just think would be good to know🤍

(2) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Well is there some more lining up happening?
Something serious about Sirius gonna brighten our lives :)

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

How about a Q+ speech?

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jul 4, 2022 at 11:10 AM]
❤️🇺🇸
https://rumble.com/v1b3m3r-bigbeautifulspeech.html

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

We’re back to being a Constitutional Republic!🇺🇸
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aZvZ6ztxh34

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

THE MOST MAGNIFICENT COUNTRY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!=613

Please Stop Giving Audience To Those That Try To Destroy=613

All Human Suffering Is A Result Of Jewish Lies Greed And Usury=613

Woe To Those Who Suppress The Truth While Keeping Lies=613

Satan Has No Power Jesus Christ Will Always WinOver Him=613

If You Make War On The Maker How Do You Expect Him To Respond=613

Rider Of White Horse To Win Many Battles And Gain The Victory=613

Jehovah Raises Up The Meek But He Hurls The Wicked To The Ground=613

Dear Lord Please Help Me Be My Best So I Can Give My Best To The World=613

I Am Superman Without Any Special Powers Except For Love=613

That King Will Do What Is Right And Just Throughout The Land=613