Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Push it 2 da limit!
Back 2 da future vibes…☺️🚙

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

it sure does do it Q 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Maybe Drop 90?

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

rEady
sEt

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Welcome Back VK

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Predicting The Future- 229
Exposing The Truth- 229
Writing's On The Wall- 229
Donald J. Trump The Wall- 229
Welcome To The Matrix- 229
Cowboys For Trump- 229

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

I agree! Something good needs to happen today. Not feeling festive. Knowing Im still a debt slave. Our votes were stolen etc. Sorry for the low vibe . Ready for the best is yet to come part

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

definitely not festive. a weird sensation or vibe.
hope no one else is experiencing it

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Same here…. I owe 725.00 for June rent and 1225.00 for July…. and zero $

(3) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

DITTO

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🫡⚡️💛⚡️🙏🏻

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Thinking the same🎯

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Let's Manifest it! :)

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

On TS, VK said the image he posted looks like Orion’s Belt.

M42 is a Nebula that can be seen just below Orion’s Belt — I believe that VK has called it “Home”. Looking at this photo of it, I think I can almost see Heaven. Thanks, VK, for introducing us to M42 and to the relationship between stars and souls — I find it beautiful, awe inspiring, and comforting, all at the same time.

(48) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Would love that but so far I wouldn't expect anything more than pictures of flags or something. I am tired.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

Hear you. Feel you. It's amazing the stamina and resilience you truly have. Glad you are here. It's Ok and important to disconnect and regenerate yourself from time to time.
Enjoy your day, Patriot. With each reveal and DECLASSE, each day is independence day.
💥🇺🇸💥

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

Same here… been like this for a month now.

(2) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

A real Independence Day thirst Quencher!!
Cheers! Nostrovia! Lakhiem!
To the Children, may they all dance freely in the Garden again!
We Are the World.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Mixed with Grapefruit sparking water! Q-uenching!

(1) Show this thread

yeah, let's manifest that, too!