Happy Refusal To Bow To Tyranny Day to all my American frens!

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Thank you my Patriotic Fren from across the pond. Just saw so just shared and responded. Congratulations on events there today. Praying some sanity and patriotism replaces him. I like Nigel. Seems like an upstanding Patriot and Fighter for the people. Now if we could just get ours to step aside and the true leader step back in.

Numbers 6:24-26

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😊❤️🙏 Thank you, Martin!!

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

Thank you Martin!! =D

Thanks Martin. Happy Independence Day!

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Hey thx Martin, Nex time you all can come and help too :)

😀🇺🇸🇬🇧

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Thanks Martin you have been with us all the way - cannot tell you how much I appreciate it - I know we all do - God Bless!

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

Thanks for your hard work, Martin! Freedom for All! WWG1WGA! FJB! LFG!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

AND

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Martin catching a sweet vibe👊🎇

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you Martin! We love you, and we are happy you are here!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Thank you Sir. Americans never bow to tyranny!!!

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Thank you Sir. Americans never bow to tyranny!!!

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

any tips on how to free the world from the cabal? asking for a friend

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Happy Freedom Day

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Happy Independence Day to you too Martin!

Thanks, mate! 😀🇺🇸

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

brothers, brother 💪🏻

Thank you. ♥️

❤️Love, Freedom and Light from us to you!

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Well….it was fun while it lasted? We might just be getting ready to see how much water that tree of liberty is going to need this time around.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

🙏❤️ Amen! Good morning, Martin!

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

Good Morning Martin!!! 🙏💕🙏 May it ring around the world!!!

Ditto Martin.