Found the best swimming hole today!

Have a geeat Sunday Patriots.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

oh how cool...nice to see some still swim in places other than.swimming pools with chlorine😁

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awesome hope you and your family make some great memories this weekend.

When Nana was just a kid like 10 or 12 my grandparents farm had creeks running all thro it.
We had a great swimming hole in a deep spot there and we would go throw rocks at the snakes to run them off so we could swim cause the hole was full of snake holes and many times snakes. It was shale rock ledges around the water.

Nana looks back at those memories now and I am like, cant believe we did that shit. would almost hurt you trying to get away from one now.

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Same here. As a kid we would go camping and would swim in areas with water snakes. Wasn't afraid at all,now is a different story. 😂😂

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Everyone loves ya ❤ Doq ❤🤍💙👊

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Don't forget your floaties!

Enjoy ha. Thanks for all you share and hint to. ❤

typos R fun

missing 'R'.... 🤔😎@doqholliday

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Sounds much more fun than the rabbit hole.
Enjoy Doq!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Good swimming holes are fun. Real fun.