My partner has painful shingles. Does anyone know a natural cure which has been withheld from us?

Only people mentioned by @LauraTrutherKing in this post can reply

In response Laura Truther King to her Publication

Find an acupuncturist that uses acupuncture and the bleeding technique. I've treated shingles many times with this method. Works wonders!

Colloidal silver, both internally and topically, took mine away in pretty short order.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

🚨🚨🚨
Shingles is a form of Herpes. Many are getting it due to shedding of the spike protein from vaxxed. Parasitic.
👉IVERMECTIN!!!👈 Take oral dose and again in 48 hours.
You can also apply the pure ivemectin/bimectin horse paste directly on rash.

Daily
Also take 25mg Zinc
Quercitin
NAC
Vit C Ester hi dose
Vit D

Dr. Bryan Ardis also recommends other supplements for vaccine injury treatment.
Will have to find the old video for you.

serricinia purpura

My mother was greatly helped with Lysine! Also look up what foods contain Arginine and avoid those. Someone else had mentioned nuts, chocolate is another culprit... lists are easy to find online. Arginine competes for absorption with Lysine, Lysine makes the virus go back into dormancy. Works super well for herpes type virus in general! For the nerve pain and damage try Hypericum homeopathic remedy or a topical St. Johnswort herbal infused oil, even St. Johswort extract pills may help, it's a nerve restorative... sending prayers for speedy recovery!

I used the patches with lidocaine. Over the counter ones. They helped to some degree.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I am curious to onow if your partnet was vaxxed or got a flu shot? I know it is painful as my mom had it years ago! prayers for quick healing!!

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

No not covid-vaxxed and never had flu shot. But works in a highly vaxxed office where some staff also took part in JAB TRIALS!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I am curious to onow if your partnet was vaxxed or got a flu shot? I know it is painful as my mom had it years ago! prayers for quick healing!!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

It was excrutiating pain for my stepfather. Prayers for your partner

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

I used to work at a Naturopathic office and they would use liquid licorice applied to the inflamed area

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

The rash is now gone but it seems to be nerve damage and stomach issues now.

(1) Show this thread

Vit C and Lysine to support the collagen and sweating(sauna) and/or clay bathes to speed up the detox process and give some relief.

Best to you both. 🙏❤

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-thomas-cowan-quot-shingles-quot-september-10th-2021_UXFyeWd7KW8eK2F.html

Adding Lysine to the diet can be very effective. We got a powder from the natural food store, can be mixed into anything. I read a powerful article about a woman who couldn't afford the Dr's presciption so he wrote the word Lysine down and slid it to her, her didn't even want to say it for fear of other dr's hearing. Shortly after that my daughter's naturopath put her on Lysine for a condition similar to shingles. Also we were told to avoid nuts, and sunflower seeds because they contain something that the lysine is balancing. Sending prayers too!

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Thanks. Just ordered.

(1) Show this thread

Thanks folks. I have collodal silver in house so will start him on that. He is unjabbed by the way but works alongside a vaxxed office day in day out.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

My Husband is not jabbed either, and never gets sick, but when his coworkers started getting vaccinated,he broke out into shingles just all of a sudden! Not too painful for him and it went away after a few weeks.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

My step father had them for months after jab. He has stage 4 lung CA so got talked into taking it. Nothing worked but didn't try black seed. Best advice for anyone else, don't get jabbed. He is remission from his Cancer now though.

Here to fight like it’s 1776 Special Education Paraprofessional by day and Vet Technician by nights and weekends.

collidal silver works well. take internally and apply to shingles.

Black seed oil, you can even search it in conjunction with the word shingles.