Anonup is a kind of social media “reverse exile”. Many of us are banned from what was the public square, but as a consequence those left are marooned on a shrinking patch of insanity. Being willing and able to confront reality, and endure disapproval for dissent, turns out to be a valuable characteristic. We aren’t the ones being isolated; they are. It reminds me of the old newspaper headline “Fog in the English Channel; continent cut off from Britain”. The direction of framing matters.

What a most interesting observation that you have eloquently posted. I've been attacked and labeled a domestic terrorist by some insane folks for what I would have labeled benign. The former "people pleaser" in me has learned a very valuable lesson. I never imagined I would get to a point where I find letting go of people pleasing would become part of my character. Love that term "reverse exile".

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

I used to care as well and work to please everyone.
It was hard to accept that what they thought of me was none of my business, I got there. I no longer care what they think of me.
I care about them, I care about humanity and the future.
Detachment with love.