My sense is “The Bidan Show” is a staged op that acts as a honeypot for all who seek to establish a communist state. By maintaining the illusion of [their] strength and power it dupes those who are self-serving to out themselves. It is deliberately absurd so *we* know it’s theatre, but not so absurd that it outs itself to its targets.

It’s not enough to put the existing traitors in jail, you also need to prevent a new crop from growing. Arguably the people who pay the highest price for this are the anons, whose “day of credibility” is on hold until done. Lasting freedom has a high penalty endured by those who seek no reward beyond being left alone.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Agreed

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

The one thing I'm absolutely sure of is that Donald J. Trump is still President of the United States. None of what we see happening could occur if he were not President.

Good explanation. 👍🐸🇺🇸🇬🇧 I often think, They have to be doing that (fill in stupid thing) on purpose.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

very well said!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That's my take on what's going on too.

anons do not care what others think

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

Well said Martin. God has given you the gift of discernment for sure!

All of my intuition tells me this is the case.

I'm just wondering how they've managed to prevent the word from escaping.

My own thinking, is that Biden is an actor and the main players know it but it's not in their interest to tell their minions because they want their minions to push ahead.

So the plan for the cabal is to act as if they support Biden and hope to God to destroy Trump's image and retake control in the next election or destroy the country enough so avoid justice in the mayhem.

Meanwhile, the minions around the world slowly come to the realisation that they are FOOKED.

This structure is the only structure I can think of.

To force your enemy to be a player in their own sting, damn, that is warfare on a Godly level.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

YES, AMEN AMEN👊🏻🐸❤️🇺🇸😎

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

"To force your enemy to be a player in their own sting, damn, that is warfare on a Godly level."

AMEN.

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Thanks for the post.
I have never needed a prize, gift anything for doing what I believe to be the right thing.
When I was a young mother, a stranger helped open my eyes.
I had over-bought groceries, to carry home.
A woman saw me struggling, she volunteered to help me carry the extra goods. I was in a new town, (Hawaii) new surroundings, concerned. A stranger coming to my door😬
She helped me all the way to the front door.
I went to pay her for her help,
She said, No money , please do the same for someone else.
I've been passing this jester on, from that day
I had never lived in a Downtown area, reared a country girl.🤣😂
Help people because you never know when you may need some help. Plus it feels good to help. I think🤗