Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

‘Our Country’s Gone to Hell’: 100-Year Old WWII Veteran Breaks Down in Tears in Heartbreaking Interview

“Nowadays … I am so upset that the things we did, the things we fought for, and the boys that died for it — It’s all gone down the drain.”
“Our country’s gone to hell in a handbasket. We haven’t got the country we had when I was raised. Not at all.”
Dekel expressed his sadness that future generations of Americans won’t have the opportunities he did.
“Nobody will have had the fun I had. Nobody will have had the opportunity I had.”
The Marine broke down in tears when he spoke of the men who died in combat.
“It’s not the same. That’s not what our boys — that‘s not what they died for.”

https://conservativefighters.co/news/our-countrys-gone-to-hell-100-year-old-wwii-veteran-breaks-down-in-tears-in-heartbreaking-interview/

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

ACTUALLY BECAUSE OF THEM WE HAVE BUILT UP THE GREATEST MILITARY PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE AS THE SOLDIERS CAME FROM FAMILIES THAT HAVE STOOD UP FOR AMERICA FOR ALL THAT IT WAS MEANT TO BE. IF IT WASN'T FOR ALL OF OUR SOLDIERS WE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DESTROY THE NEW WORLD ORDER WITHOUT THEM.

True, they gave many of us a powerful sense of Patriotism... however, the Marxist Hippie movement that spat on returning Nam Vets also spawned from them. I know, the '60s was my generation. Those former Hippies now have a chokehold on the USA. We Patriots went to work & to war & served our country proudly, the Marxist Hippies went into politics & education (poisoning both) & openly hated our country, tearing down everything our parents' gave us.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SFWhite in this post can reply

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

A PATRIOTIC COUNTRY WILL ALWAYS WIN OVER A LAZY LIBERAL LOT. 🤠👍

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response James Dean to his Publication

👍🙏From your keyboard to God's heart.

#JesusisLord
#GodHasThis
#GodWins

#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread