#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

BACK

What I miss?

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Anon island is under contract…

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Wouldn't it be cool if anons got some kind of special thank you, even if it was just a personal msg of gratitude? We have selflessly given years of our lives and made great sacrifices, battling day after day in a silent war that most are clueless even exists. Have lost a lot fighting for all the sleeping people...the same ones who mock, criticize, laugh at and belittle us.

I gotta believe we were identified long ago. I'm sure we're on a list (or two, or three) somewhere. 🤣

Maybe I'm just dreaming. 🤷🏼‍♀️

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I hope anons get rewarded in some way. For what it's worth anons have helped me tremendously with expanding my thought processes and connecting the dots. I can't thank you patriots enough for your sacrifices. May your work be remembered as legendary. God bless you all and have a great 4th of July.

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

In response Steve Michaels to his Publication

We are all surely already rewarded just by giving you that beautiful thought in words.
I thought so
I thank the universe for this joy
Thank you, our love and light family

Only people mentioned by @Smics54 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Steve Michaels, click on at the bottom under it