#wwg1wga#WeThePeople#SaveOurChildren#GREATAWAKENING#medbeds#GodWins#WhereIsHunter#pizzagate#MAGA#DeepState#ElectionFraud#AmericaFirst#STOPTHESTEAL#2000mules

I just want to thank all the wonderful people that I’ve met on this journey on the last 2 years and thank your for your prayers and your positive love and energy that you sent in my direction and I want to urge you to continue in battle for freedom, for divine consciousness so that truth and the knowledge of God will be revealed to the world and we are much more powerful than our adversaries because we have God on our side and we just need to turn to Him and ask Him for help. God Bless you all.
DR. VLADIMIR ZEV ZELENKO 1973-2022 🙏🏼🖤 SHARE SHARE

Dr. Zelenko's protocol. Share it before it is gone, or forgotten. Dr. Zelenko saved lives with this👇

In response walker Fast to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Carol thank you so much! #neverforget

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I bought the Quercetin from him a few years back - I bought a lot - take one everyday. 60 tablets per bottle.

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

There are no words to describe the Bravery of this Man. Hero.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Lois Lane to her Publication

Absolutely!

(1) Show this thread