Only people mentioned by @5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

I love the casualness of a pros and cons list juxtaposed with a will even work great after the Zombie apocalypse and tear down of cell towers.

This is our reality.πŸ™ƒ

Is anon island to avoid the zombies?

No jabbed and no cell towers! I like the sound of that.

Can zombies swim?

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "ε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆ" Felixtheblack.Cat

Interesting. Any idea how it works? True satellites in low earth orbit cannot be geostationary (stay in one position in the sky), unless they are not satellites but something like cloaked gravity-defying alien motherships!

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

waiting that its affordable:) I want to bring the 5G T with all of you

yep, we got it when it first came out and its beta stage and it still works great even though we're up against a mountain without a clear line of sight you still get enough to do pretty much everything not quite as fast as being out in the open but it's still is definitely worth it

Just want the American Dream for my family.

when will we be able to access it , and when should we expect that zombie apocalypse?

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

we got our starlink over a year and a half ago so I guess it depends on what area you live in

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

It will a free service and the best communication system in the history of mankind. Once the World Wide Web is destroyed we will enjoy it as God given right to communication

(2) Show this thread

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Not available until 2023

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

It's expensive...

If you live in a remote area, or do a lot of travel - ie mobile data, it might be worth it.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

18:37 est

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

looked at it no way to afford it

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

built in wifi!
sweet..

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Did I hear, "5g towers destroyed"?
Can I light one of the fuses?

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "ε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆ" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication

Perhaps they can be programmed to self-destruct. After all, they are a development of military microwave weapons. Let them kill each other!

(1) Show this thread