Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Posted by Juan OSavin this morning!
JuanOSavin
1 h

Gut punch on first arrest.

Lots of drama ahead.

Plenty of bends and twists in the road. Riots, Biden, Harris, Pelosi debacle, national guard, Military, Cuba type missile crisis, blackout, power shift to Cheyenne, arrests, stabilize country, elections, new congress, impeachments, seat correct president. Any questions???

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

โ€œpower shift to Cheyenneโ€ - your take on this, Nana?

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Thinking those military already in Cheyenne will be the central control center that canโ€™t be touched or interfered with to stabilize our Country

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Ah!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Thank you

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Wasn't there a Q drop or possibly a Trump tweet way back about Giant Voice-the Emergency Alert System? I can't recall where.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Giant voice or big voiceโ€ฆ.I thought I had saved, but I canโ€™t find it.

...Trump, in one of his last tweets, stated that his 75 million supporters would have a "GIANT VOICE" long into the future. (cap letters are his).......Soon after that tweet, that very day, Trump was banned from Twitter. Could the "Giant Voice" tweet have been the last straw for Twitter's Jack Dorsey and his Deep State handlers? If so, why?........Giant Voice just so happens to be the name of a military emergency mass notification and communications system. Giant Voice sirens and loudspeakers are situated all over the country and, in an emergency, would likely complement the emergency cell phone and broadcast communications.

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

lol