Honestly I think Elon looks like a lesbian in this pic...a chubby female dressed in men's clothing. I think it is the hourglass shape his jacket is giving off. And what's with the mini-pope?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AAug22 in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

THAT Poop is really short...tiny mind.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST ๐Ÿ•†๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•†

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Somebody's luggage got lost ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts