Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

If you are "honored" to meet a pedovore.... I'll pass on your products and services....

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

i think it could be part of the movie....have to wait and see what happens.

(1) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

An Arrested Pope can't smile like dat.
Q🪖✨🎬😂🍿

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

you are correct Not the same Demon, the Noses are different🧐

(1) Show this thread

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

elon's right foot

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Looks like an ankle bracelet..Hmmm

(1) Show this thread

Elon musk height 6' 1"
Pope height 5'7"
Even if Pope is a few steps back, the size differential wouldn't be as extreme. Seems pic is edited (or fake Pope guy is much shorter than real Pope guy).

Kids also seem to be wearing really large (disproportionate) men's shoes....size 11-12ish. Seems to point to editing.

Pope is 5th person from right.
VK last post 'forecast' misspelled (missing 'E')
E is 5th position in alphabet, so maybe Pope is fooked ?

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

no one has mentioned the painting he is doing a military style stance against a picture of a guy that looks like he is saving a child and the dude far right doing hangmans pose thats what i see

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Honestly I think Elon looks like a lesbian in this pic...a chubby female dressed in men's clothing. I think it is the hourglass shape his jacket is giving off. And what's with the mini-pope?

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Somebody's luggage got lost 😀😁😂

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

THAT Poop is really short...tiny mind.

(3) Show this thread

There are 3 days after the 10 days.

That doesn’t even look like the real pope. This one’s nose is much thinner

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Elon is standing at attention in a very Marine like stance! ♥️🇺🇸

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

I love Doenut!!

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

"beware of the dwarf" Foul Play

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

seriously? what the actual heck is happening!

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

is “The pope” a woman?

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Elon has 4 kids? are there more? What are their names?

the richest man in the world, who makes cars that take perfect pictures and is buying instagram, uses a camera that takes GRAINY images when having an audience with the pope?

In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication

nothing is random
everything has meaning :)

(1) Show this thread

1 1 4

11/4

Podesta arrest coming

10 days of riots

North Korea missile launch

10 days of DarNKess

JUSTICE IS COMING

That's a Pope cutout.He's making fun of Pelosi.Do a search on Pope cutout,you will see it.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response betty Fyke to her Publication

That’s not Nancy either. 2 pics attached.

(1) Show this thread

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

DEFCON 1 after news of Pope’s death.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Marianne 124 to her Publication

I may fall below the threshold of intelligence required to understand this, or, it may be that if I wanted to and was so inclined, I could increment and adjust to find whatever I feel like finding.

(3) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

is the Pipe a Wax figure now Kim ? 😂😂baha!

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

and a REALLY short one too.. Baaahahahahaahaaa...

(1) Show this thread

I’m more impressed with the # Elon is following, than his meeting with .@Pontifex.

Nov 05, 2017 11:56:55 PM EST
Anonymous
US Military = savior of mankind.
We will never forget.
Fantasy land.
God save us all.
Q

Woah! That’s intersting.

I thought the Pope was sick and retiring last thing I remember. Lol

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Mostly dead!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Fake photo

Did the Pope always ise a cane? I’ve never noticed that before 🤔 and why so small?

In response Just Jaclyn to her Publication

Last we saw him he was wheelchair bound, soooooo yeah, I call BS...this is soooooooo fake🙌

(1) Show this thread

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Nah! You ain’t fooling me. That ain’t the Pope. Looks like a wax figure to me. Also, look how far everyone is from him. The kids look like it’s some sort of joke. That photographer sucks.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

are those wheels ?

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Red Edge to her Publication

@VincentKennedy ... hummm is that a

HURRY-CANE he has 🤔

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

👀👻🧐

the popes a midget