Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Posted by Juan OSavin this morning!
JuanOSavin
1 h

Gut punch on first arrest.

Lots of drama ahead.

Plenty of bends and twists in the road. Riots, Biden, Harris, Pelosi debacle, national guard, Military, Cuba type missile crisis, blackout, power shift to Cheyenne, arrests, stabilize country, elections, new congress, impeachments, seat correct president. Any questions???

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thoughts on first arrest/gut punch?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Time Dabbler to her Publication

Trump was my 1st thought!
He has to be taken out of play for the people to stand up and realize that we have to not be counting on a man to save us only God and a united we the people will save us!
Thats my opinion

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I sense this too....gut punch=110=President; gut punch arrest=191=Donald John Trumpf. Then look at Q#3728

Only people mentioned by @Timedabbler21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Time Dabbler, click on at the bottom under it