There has never been a good vaccine

WAKE UP

Yep. took me 5 yrs of flu shots to figure it out. No covvid vx but I definitely feel compromised from 2015-19 flu shots 😞 Watching TV convinced me I should get the age directed stay asleep shot. It’s all BS!!!!!!!! 😭😑

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KoffeeK in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Bingo..same here. got flu vax three yrs in a row. i think the last one got me. havent been able to work since. been 10 yrs.

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I hate it for both of us and anyone else who fell for the pitch. I am so sorry!! 😒
I see it daily now with the big pharma ads all the warnings, etc. Why are people still getting vxed, tested, infused etc. And when invthe hell did β€œinfusion” become a medical term? Oh... what do I know.
what’s really weird is about a month ago it’s like someone flipped a switch on my health. Too bizarre to go in to. Many issues. Better now and grateful. Still hopeful we we all have benefits of all medical re-education and new tech. Hugs to you, fren. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

I have an aunt who was born with an auto immune issue. She can't take any jabs as she'll die from them

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

πŸ˜’πŸ˜˜πŸ™

(1) Show this thread