Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication

all medicine is a scam in my opinion. no doctor visit, medicine, vax, insurance or tests for me since 1987 and not one sick day since. i even heal physical injuries with frequency and meditation. btw, i am 58 years old and i look 35. must all be a coincidence, right?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

not when you intentionally bypass our God given immune system by injecting poison into our blood stream

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Exactly!!!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Yep. took me 5 yrs of flu shots to figure it out. No covvid vx but I definitely feel compromised from 2015-19 flu shots 😞 Watching TV convinced me I should get the age directed stay asleep shot. It’s all BS!!!!!!!! 😭😡

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

I have an aunt who was born with an auto immune issue. She can't take any jabs as she'll die from them

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Bingo..same here. got flu vax three yrs in a row. i think the last one got me. havent been able to work since. been 10 yrs.

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

There has never been a good system.