#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Just an FYI... Juan O Savin is not JFK Jr. The camera fell off his desk one time during a live stream and the guy behind the camera was definitely not him.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response All Right to his Publication

My dear friends,#jfkjr is a master of Disguise!
Thanks for your comments!

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

That and the fact that many have seen him, in person, and he's a good 6-8" shorter than the real JFK Jr. The ears are completely different. The shape of his eyes..his eye color...Def not JFK Jr. And, it was at that public appearance where he debunked the rumor, plus specifically asked that the rumor be squashed ...his words "I AM NOT JFK Jr".

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

I totally get it. How do you explain the height difference? Also, all the videos on Vincent Fusca? Personally, I do believe JFK Jr is alive...however, I think it is one of the SS. (The guy who handed GWB the note at his daddy's funeral is who I am leaning on).

That SS agent was shorter right?

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Bald guy on the left, behind GWB

Yes, I see the S.S. agent who did you say that you thought that might be?

Only people mentioned by @Sun2516 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Happy Days, click on at the bottom under it