Only people mentioned by @ZemahBenYishai in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

He has aged a little John John.😉

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Just an FYI... Juan O Savin is not JFK Jr. The camera fell off his desk one time during a live stream and the guy behind the camera was definitely not him.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response All Right to his Publication

My dear friends,#jfkjr is a master of Disguise!
Thanks for your comments!

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response All Right to his Publication

And do you think it happened by accident, perfect cover!

(2) Show this thread

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

IDK what's real and what is not. JuanO7 has said many times he has no idea where this rumor came from, but he is NOT "and I REPEAT!! I AM NOT JFK Jr"

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

Thanks for your comments!

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I found this out 6 years ago & cried. The DS lost this war. We have to take them all down for this to never happen again. God will win.