Could the Superbowl be one way to get everyone awakened? There are known cases of human trafficking operators making profits based on the Superbowl, and almost everyone will be watching it in America--the whole world is watching. It will be between the Buc's (Bucks) and the Chiefs. This is SUPERBOWL 55 too. Imagine it just happens to be 55, what a shocker! I swear President Trump and his QTeam are time travelers sent to save us from ourselves and from the corrupt cabal. The Superbowl could awaken everyone. Booms.

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

In response John Reese to his Publication

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

another mil sting op to wake the deep sleepers?

buccaneers, as in pirates of the sea? as in watch the water -> from maritime law to constitutional, natural law? as in GOD'S free republic?

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

Cheif as in commander and cheif as as you said bucks as in pirates. interdasting...

(1) Show this thread

Amanda Gorman will be reciting a poem during the pregame show. Id rather listen to her than some sickopedo singing!

Believer of Jesus Christ! Speaking and seeking truth! Jesus is Lord!!

Faith, family, country in that order.Retired RN and grandmother. WWG1WGA, PIZZAGATE, OBAMAGATE, FISAGATE, GO SAMMY UH UH

They may well be time travellers but they were sent to us by our merciful God!

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

Half time entertainment "The Weekend"

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Puppy Bowl 17 is supposed to happen on this very historic day 7th Feb at 2pm

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

55 vibes, lol, i turn 55 this month

The Super Bowl > Superb Owl is the perfect time to KICK OFF taking back our country. It's a great time to take over televisions with the Emergency Alert System cuz, "The World is Watching".
Last years Superb Owl viewers were 99.9 Million > Flip it > 666. [They] couldn't have pumped those #'s up to 100M just to look even better? No, cuz "Symbolism will be their downfall". Your family will have chips & dip on the 7th. Make sure you're the 'oddball' with popcorn.

In response IamQ soRU to her Publication

These are not my words for the record. I copied and sent to a friend earlier from an AnonUp post I saw and thought it relevant to share here. It is from this originally:
https://anonup.com/thread/922570

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

Yesterday's take down of the child traficking ring on FLORIDA was intereresting timing. God bless the Agents that were harmed and lost their lives!

Love to follow Q, it gives me HOPE! USAF Wife, Mother, Dog lover, I miss President Trump, Business owner, MAGA, NO DMs PLEASE!

I would take this as a halftime show any day over the crap they hire!!!

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

In response Jennifer Combs to her Publication

Rather than watching a satanic ho girating on stage?! Me too!!!!

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Maskachusetts

interesting.....

This came up a few times today. I had said I didn't think so, noting how Trump brought back the NCAA and knew that pastimes and pleasures were important to people. I had also said if "what's coming" is even a third of what we've been told it will be, they won't need it to come out during the SB to get a huge vierwship. They would get a huge viewership at any time (think the morning of 9/11 and everyone dropping what they were doing to watch).

Also, if it comes out on the EBS, or if it comes out on the "GIANT VOICE" we heard about (whatever that is), then SB not necessary.

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

Also, many of us thought it would happen in the days leading up to Election Day. Then after the steal, we thought it would happen days after Election Day. Those of us who watch SantaSurfing thought it would happen Christmas Eve/Day. Then we thought it would happen January 6th. Then we thought it would happen January 20th. Then we thought it would happen on Freedom Day. Now we're talking about Super Bowl Sunday. If that doesn't work out I'm sure there will be others. March 4th is a big day to watch too. In all likelihood, if it happens it will probably be on a day no one expects.

(1) Show this thread

We will be watching, we are in kansas city...Go CHIEFS...

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

idk...Can you imagine trying to watch the second half of the game after a reveal like what is coming?? Holy crap-and then the drive home... man-o-man...😳

πŸ€”so it is for the sheep? Because if Patriots watch it, we are going to give them yuuuge numbers and that goes against what we do.

not watching, have boycotted and wont watch until they ALL stand for our flag.

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Fighting the fight for 40 years! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

ok, so no patriotic American watches that shite so, only those who are asleep?

WWG1WGA Trump 2020 MAGA God wins Georgia Mom of 3 sons and 2 fur babies and a wonderful husband

Lord I hope so! 5:5????? Praying for the truth to be revealed.

Concur on the time travel.....I keep messing with myself....ha

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I pray you are right.

I am ONE small voice a chameleon in the battlefield of life ready to become the Dragon I am when called on. I am the goddess that I am.

I had some very unsettling feelings about the significance of the puppy bowl as well that I have posted.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

πŸ’₯BOOMπŸ’₯BOOMπŸ’₯BOOM πŸ’₯

Please listen to this recording by these Patriots. This is regarding drops about the Superbowl.@grasshoppertafkag originally posted it saying it should be shared far and wide.
https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2021/02/Dolrl2rYkaR9CNWCTlM6_02_d64ebb4c292dbcb86f7536278efc6142_video_original.mp4

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In response Peace and Love to her Publication

I listened to this earlier today.@grasshoppertafkag wants it shared far and wide. 7500 Emergency Response have been given free ticketsπŸ€”. Apparantly MSM are telling everyone not to watch it as well as bars & restaurants being stopped from showing it?? Listen to the audio. It explains a lot!! If, ultimately, this all ends up as misdirection... "Bloody good planning"

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

The superbowl is commonly known as the single largest human trafficking incident in the United States. Could care less about the NFL show, but would watch to see a SUPERbOWL takedown. Also this 55th one is on the 7th.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

I think the same with the time travel. I don't normally watch foitball but I guess I'll be tuning in for this game.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

not many people worldwide watch the superbowl.

ive heard figures of 100million for US and maybe an extra 70 million from outside.

It's superbowl 55, CBS were charging $5.5m per ad, I read that there are 22k fans allowed in to watch. They have a lot of their usual numbers surrounding this one.

In response Jim McG to his Publication

LV! I got that too yesterday! No coincidences!
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread