"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

If you've never seen the "John Adams" miniseries, it's excellent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQHkGPXMCU8

John Adams - God Save America (HQ) Independence Speech - YouTube

John Adams' (Paul Giamatti) argument for the need to declare independence from the British and form a Republic government based on laws not men.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
The Declaration of Independence read by John F. Kennedy - YouTube

John Fitzgerald Kennedy, then a senator, reads the Declaration of Independence.

The 2nd Declaration of Independence Signed July 4, 2020
Read by David Lester Straight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZvZ6ztxh34

The 2nd Declaration of Independence Signed July 4, 2020 - YouTube

(spoken by david straight)I posted this Declaration because of its truth. It eloquently explains the fraud Americans have been subject to, the current status...

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Nana thinks it would be an awesome thing if all digital soldiers were allowed to sign the new Declaration of Independence so that generations to come would know who stood up in God's authority to save humanity during this Greatest Time in Human History!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZvZ6ztxh34

The 2nd Declaration of Independence Signed July 4, 2020 - YouTube

(spoken by david straight)I posted this Declaration because of its truth. It eloquently explains the fraud Americans have been subject to, the current status...

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I suspect that
"done in thirty" is in years
and that document will go wide
and that everyone will get a chance to sign a digital copy
" remember your oath"

Give, that is to say, remind people we have the power to do things
We're in a generational war, soon we will have a group/generation of people that have NEVER eaten other humans by choice, coercion or through corporate lies. Who know what their rights are, and how to defend them.
I'll sign up to that on my countries behalf, if a hand full of unelected cheats can decide for me how I should live, then I claim an equal right.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Hi Divine Love 💞
Thank you for posting this to lift everyone up!!

We are all so grateful for you, Doq, and all the beautiful souls sharing and caring on this platform and in our world. We were born for this battle against evil.

Sending Love and Prayers to all of you!!!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST! 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Let's keep this going. Everyone needs to know what's really going on.

FLOTUS can confirm🇺🇸

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response lln Buikema to her Publication

AWESOME! 🙏❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

I would think this document would be on the US government website by now.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

lots of Folks looking for that doc but i cant find it, only a small 1 pg pdf from that date
looks like the declaration has been scrubed
I wonder [Y]🤔

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Yep!
Archived✅