"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

If you've never seen the "John Adams" miniseries, it's excellent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQHkGPXMCU8

John Adams - God Save America (HQ) Independence Speech - YouTube

John Adams' (Paul Giamatti) argument for the need to declare independence from the British and form a Republic government based on laws not men.

The Declaration of Independence read by John F. Kennedy - YouTube

John Fitzgerald Kennedy, then a senator, reads the Declaration of Independence.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Nana proud to be your 17 on this one!
So awesome!
We made some great strides this week in pulling our country back to the constitution!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Your ts is also awesome Nana 11:11
U have Been Such An inspiration to me personally
And I am So very Thankful For your steadfastness
U r A Rock! and an inspiration!
ThankQ🙏✌️😤

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

The 2nd Declaration of Independence Signed July 4, 2020
Read by David Lester Straight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZvZ6ztxh34

The 2nd Declaration of Independence Signed July 4, 2020 - YouTube

(spoken by david straight)I posted this Declaration because of its truth. It eloquently explains the fraud Americans have been subject to, the current status...

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Hi Divine Love 💞
Thank you for posting this to lift everyone up!!

We are all so grateful for you, Doq, and all the beautiful souls sharing and caring on this platform and in our world. We were born for this battle against evil.

Sending Love and Prayers to all of you!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Nana thinks it would be an awesome thing if all digital soldiers were allowed to sign the new Declaration of Independence so that generations to come would know who stood up in God's authority to save humanity during this Greatest Time in Human History!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZvZ6ztxh34

The 2nd Declaration of Independence Signed July 4, 2020 - YouTube

(spoken by david straight)I posted this Declaration because of its truth. It eloquently explains the fraud Americans have been subject to, the current status...

(8) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏❤️👍