I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

WWJD?

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Every Time to her Publication

I know, but if I say it out loud, ir’s a release that will ensure that all is left in my heart is the compassion.

Being compassionate is important to me yet I find it quite impossible to forgive in light of the past few years events.
"What Is the Significance of Seventy Times Seven in Forgiveness?
christianity.com
› wiki › sin › what is the significance of seventy times seven in forgiveness?
June 1, 2021 - Jesus wants His followers to get in the habit of forgiving those who ask for forgiveness that it becomes second nature. There is no limit to how many times we are willing to forgive someone who seeks forgiveness. This is what Jesus was saying."
This seems okay:
Be willing to forgive those who ask for forgiveness.
But I'm checking to make sure the asking is genuine, not fake.

And there IS such a thing as righteous anger.

It differs from the bad kind of anger in that it always passes quickly.

Sometimes people need to be shown that what they did and how they acted was wrong - especially those who wilfully ignore truth. These are the people we are dealing with now - they KNOW that what they believe and trust is wrong, but their egos won’t let them own up to it.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

This is a good discussion because we're all going to have to decide what to do. It helps me to think of my anger as righteous, thanks.