Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

Scotus are turning in favour of the people

Veterans in this country have been treated like second class citizens, and in many cases, worse. Our Vets should be treated with the highest esteem and want for nothing!

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @starshine in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Yes, So true! As well as the disabled! I have called, emailed Governor Stitts, as well as Senator Merricks, Representative Nicole Miller and cant get them to do crap accept pass the buck down to someone else. I cant get SS to return calls …… OKLAHOMAS GOVERNMENT SUCKS! The disabled funding for this state is the WORST I have ever seen!

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

And I am about to get the news involved somehow!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

I'm so sorry Mary Beth, my Dad was literally sitting in a wheel chair outside the nursing home when I flew to Calif. to try to find another place for him as this one wouldn't let him stay because his funding ran out! These things should NEVER happen! I will say a prayer for your cause. God Bless You!

(2) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you for your support.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

You are so welcome Charlie. You see, my Dad was a Vet and treated so badly. He served 27yrs, until Agent Orange took him at the young age of 72. Vets mean a lot to me!, all of them!

(1) Show this thread