Only people mentioned by @Exnavypatriot in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

Way past time for this ❣️

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Another Victory - Let's keep this momentum going and going

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Veterans in this country have been treated like second class citizens, and in many cases, worse. Our Vets should be treated with the highest esteem and want for nothing!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you for your support.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Yes, So true! As well as the disabled! I have called, emailed Governor Stitts, as well as Senator Merricks, Representative Nicole Miller and cant get them to do crap accept pass the buck down to someone else. I cant get SS to return calls …… OKLAHOMAS GOVERNMENT SUCKS! The disabled funding for this state is the WORST I have ever seen!

(2) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

YES, about time , justice isn't coming. IT'S FOOKING HERE 👍👍🙏💯