In response Kim Runner to her Publication

today is monday!! what did i miss???

Im digging Entheos being back 😏

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

me, too.
was so excited yesterday!

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

No thanks
exert my energy for people who deserve it

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

https://youtu.be/JQB-lQHbXFE

Certainly sounds like her. 🤔

Thank you for sharing these TS posts here!

i don't believe either of them can be saved and justice needs to be served against them and many others

Honoured to be here. Waiting on God’s Timeline. “But examine everything carefully; HOLD FAST to that which is good.” 1 Thes. 5:20

I pray for them to find Salvation.
I pray for them to face Justice.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Hold Fast to his Publication

Amen!!

(1) Show this thread

Did I see they were at the Vatican ?? Nasty and Paul ?? hmmm

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

When we submit to God's request, even when, to us it is the hardest thing for us to accomplish; is when the heavens celebrate. For God's glory!

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

When we submit to God's request, even when, to us it is the hardest thing for us to accomplish; is when the heavens celebrate. For God's glory!

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

think fireworks

so we’re doing dates now? Entheous with the 🔥

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I never cease to amaze myself. I read this 3 times, could have swore it said, "Pray for Nancy Pelosi and husband's 'salivation."

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Does this mean they are at gitmo? Prayers won't help her, she is past the stage of redeeming herself. Arrogance, pompous and disrespectful to everyone around them, they deserve justice for what was done to others.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

I pray instead for all the innocent victims who have been abused and even killed under her regime. Her complete lack of sympathy or empathy for anyone who is not "useful" to her continued reign has no mercy in her dealings. My prayers go up to God to those whose lives have been destroyed or even lost because of this evil woman and her complicit husband. They gave their souls to Satan long ago and salvation is no longer an option for them. May God save all of us from their further evil deeds.

A greatly loved Child of the Most High

timothy dixon prophesied that her days on earth are numbered and that she will be leaving the earth not too long ago

🙏

🙏

🙏

🙏

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

have been for a while 👀since 2017ish spesifically [these ones] but since early elementary i prayed (+) will win without ever hurting (-) because (-) was my family and fellow humans, and species
the no hurt is bold to ask,but i was 7ish😂

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Agreed.
🙏

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Like Christ said with the “Law of The Golden Rule”, Do Unto Others As You Would Have Done Unto You! Beautifull!👏🌹♥️😇

It's the ocean and its waves, the gentle breeze, my feet in the sand that draws me in as He whispers to my soul... it gets me everytime

This is beautiful! We should all have this on our bathroom mirror.

(6) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

👀