It is good to explore different perspectives on an issue, but that doesn't apply to fraud. So if the jab is shown to contain Deathulon™, it doesn't matter how well they are training the nurses, managing the storage process, or claiming adherence to safety protocol in the R&D phase. No amount of searching for evidence of it being legitimate will undo the discovery of the fraudulent step. Hence "fraud vitiates everything". It's an objective matter, and switching to a subjective mindset is insanity.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I am a Nurse and early on knew this was a hoax. Every Nurse and Doctor by now should know the fraud! If they are "just following orders" they are Complicite to the fraud and too should be held accountable. No matter how much I try to educate they are not willing to listen. It saddens me.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Fascinating, but I must have missed a step/day in the Matrix...what in the heck is Deathulon??? 😮