Only people mentioned by @sambrown in this post can reply

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

It's her sister.

May be related but not the same person. The one on the left has a crooked nose.... unless Ghislaine's nose has been broken since the earlier picture.

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Where did the picture on the left come from?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Probably not but Nana would say if the real one were still around that the affects of not having access to their adrenachrome any more would have similar affects.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Is that even a woman 🤔

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

THAT WOMAN was tagged as "sister" during the trial...

In response Dottie French to her Publication

's what i thought too,
think it is

(1) Show this thread

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Clearly she has been swapped for someone who looks nothing like her.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Remember - this is a movie. These scenes must be played out in full so that the stealth rats can be fully revealed. The black book list contains the world's most powerful and richest rats on earth. Her trial was a farce and her conviction is also a farce. She will be executed for crimes against humanity. GITMO will carry out her execution.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

No. I do not believe that is the same person.
Listen to what Monkey said about her location during her supposed trial. https://youtu.be/UCPW1s9kHNU

Where is Ghislaine Maxwell? - YouTube

All of my links in one place: https://linktr.ee/MonkeyWerxUSFor Monkey Werx gear and products, go to https://www.monkeywerxus.com/shopFind more info on Skygl...

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

I thought it was her sister too - definitely not her - but what does that mean?

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

It's her sister, Christine. Its all a farce though. The trial is optics. Any disclosure of clients is hidden from us. I don't believe she is even in prison or on trial. I have been wrong and have no proof.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

no

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

She looks like she aged 20 years over the course of a year.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

before and after adrenochrome🤔

or a body double replacement 🧐

so is that why the courtroom was closed to cameras?

or did the botox just wear off

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

All possible 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Federal cases are always closed to cameras. Media has a room they can go to, to watch the trial and report electronically, but no pictures are allowed.

Where did this picture come from?

(2) Show this thread