My wife had an IUD in for 15 yrs, was told she could never have children again once it was surgically removed due to the time frame, when this awakening began with us she felt as if it was attacking her in some way, feeling it in a spiritual way, she decided to remove it herself, then about a year later God gifted us with Gabriel Elias on 11-17-21 (national premie awareness day), he was born at 35 weeks, 3lbs 2 oz. With all that is going on right now, it just seems like so relevant, and I know it seems weird but much we've encountered seems to be playing out throughout the world right now, in so many ways. I feel like I know how it will all culminate, God is just so Good.#thankful
We asked God to allow us to help save a life of a child, and this is what He has done. This is all for The Children, guaranteed.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

What an awesome story Jason! God bless, and thank you for the new "Patriot". He is part of God's plan. Another confirmation that God wins, bigly.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

👊❤️🙌🕊️

(1) Show this thread

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Children really are a gift from God!! Congratulations and bless you all!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Leslie Speers to her Publication

Thank You. God Bless You. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

😍😇😄 THIS IS THE BEST POST JASON WHAT A BLESSING TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE WE WISH YOU ALL A WONDERFUL FAMILY LIFE TOGETHER GODS BLESSING WAS GABRIEL TO YOU HOW AWESOME IS OUR GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

So AWESOME, Indeed. God Bless You and Yours as well Mary. I Love You So Much. God is Good, All The Time.🙌🕊️🙌

https://youtu.be/cJOVB6Bu7K8

Awesome God - Rich Mullins - Lyrics - HQ - YouTube

I don't claim ownership of the song or pics. Most of the pictures were gathered from the internet years ago.Watch/Listen and be blessed!!!

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

✨❤️✨ I know by the love you share in all of your posts that your child is a miraculous gift from God and Gabriel is so blessed to have you as parents. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. 🙏🏼

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

You're welcome and that is very kind to say. ❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

I had an IUD - but this was back in the early 70's. We decided to have a child so I had it removed by the doctor. One year later - a baby boy was born. Things were better back then - doctors were doctors and not executioners. They weren't paid off by Big Pharma. I no longer go to the doctor - I haven't trusted them for about 25 years now. My husband was in healthcare so I know.....

In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication

Yes my wife is an RN, was/is, not working due to vax, but I get it, and also now for me its lacking Trust in God and His Plan for me to succumb the worldly urge of mans fix vs my destiny, so no in turn I cannot run to a doc.

(1) Show this thread

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

🙏Thank you for sharing this part of your amazing journey.💙

In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

❤️🙏🏻❤️

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Awwww Jason.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Six grandchildren later, I can absolutely promise you all the love in the world intended to sprout from two little 3 1/4 pounds (each) premie boys that graced us with their presence some decades ago. God presents us with huge faith and grace to carry such an incredible mission forward. You are indeed blessed. I am touched by your story and I am sending a little extra love to that baby and your beautiful family right now. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

So very happy for you and your wife! I don't believe there is a greater gift than a child from God 🙏💖

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

So very happy for you and your wife! I don't believe there is a greater gift than a child from God 🙏💖

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

Young women in the '80's & '90's...we weren't told what things like how abortion, IUD's, The Pill work. We were told the IUD & Pill "stops you from getting pregnant". In my 30's, I went to nursing school & discovered The Truth: IUD's & The Pill Cause An Early Spontaneous Abortion (your body aborts the baby) if you get pregnant while using them. I WAS HORRIFIED! I'm still praying constantly for God To Forgive My Ignorance. It may not be my "fault" (it's theirs), but I'm Still Responsible. God Have Mercy On Our Souls. 🙏💞🇺🇸

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Robi Fortune to her Publication

Sooo glad you discovered the truth ,You are not responsible fir not knowing ❤️

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

In response Robi Fortune to her Publication

Wait… I didn’t know that about the pill! I’m 67 and I never knew that!! I was told that it changed your hormones so you couldn’t get pregnant. WTH?

(3) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

No doubt God has a great plan for Gabriel! Your son has wonderful parents and will no doubt grow up as a positive influence on his peers. I just know it. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

That is very kind to say. Thank You. God has a plan, I see it everywhere.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

No doubt God has a great plan for Gabriel! Your son has wonderful parents and will no doubt grow up as a positive influence on his peers. I just know it. 😇

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

What a wonderful testimony. God is Great! Enjoy every minute with Gabriel. What a wonderful world she will be growing up in!

Only followers of this user (@GritNGrace) can see their posts

In response Gritn Grace to her Publication

You're welcome. There is so much. We never planned for it, but did ask over and over for God to allow us to help any of the Children out there, and this is just what He has done.🙏🙌🕊️

(1) Show this thread