Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

This stuff is poison!

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Myra Raney to her Publication

Think it was Donald Rumsfeld back in the 80's who tried bringing this poison in and the FDA banned it. Donald contributed heavily to Reagan's campaign, and when Reagan was (s)elected, he put pressure on the FDA to remove the ban. Funny that.

My ex almost died from consuming so many diet sprites with aspartame in them.

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @myralynnr in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

My sister's doctor asked if she'd drunk a lot of diet cokes. She had, even had the countertop machine to make them. She has an inoperable brain tumor and a very uneasy mind to say the least. Her husband is frantic, daughters sympathetic, but none of them will consider alternative medicine, such as turmeric held to the roof of the mouth daily for 15 minutes - this has cured brain tumors. Very sad to know and be considered the crazy family member for suggesting Med Beds or turmeric or anything but the doctor's advice.

Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Oh I know. People think I'm crazy, but I am gathering all my natural oils and supplements to cover whatever ailment will come next. Colloidal silver cures cancer. I went to church with a holistic dr who told me she had cured AIDS and cancer with it. Plus now they are saying cancer is a parasite. People have taken fenbendazole (dog wormer) and are now cancer free. Let them think I'm crazy. I try to help, if they don't receive it, that is on them.

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

How awful, hopefully he has made a full recovery?

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Yes, he did, but I think now he is back drinking them. He is once again skin and bones. We parted in 2011.

(1) Show this thread